8.03.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Pajama Glam

I was a huge fan of the pajama trend a couple years ago, and I love any clothes that have the ease of jammies especially when they also feel totally chic and pulled together.
Top:  c/o Eloquii (Available here)
For my dressiest night in Panama City Beach, I went with wide leg striped pants and a matching top from Eloquii.
Pants:  Eloquii (Available here)
I kept things low-key and comfortable by adding wedges, but upped the glam factor by adding a sparkly rope necklace.
Necklace and Cuff:  The Limited
Clutch:  Boohoo
Wedges:  Sugar
All in all, I love the casual glamour of this look.  It was great for a dinner out with the family near the beach!
Tank:  Old Navy Petites (folded up to wear as crop top)
Glasses:  Valentino
For the top in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!