5.11.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Who What Wear Slip Dress

For today's Wild Card Wednesday post, I'm featuring one of the two outfits I wore on Mother's Day.  I went out to dinner with my husband and kids at a delicious local Italian eatery.  I decided to wear this chestnut-colored slip dress from the Who What Wear line for Target.  I'm really in love with so many pieces from this line, and the dress is no exception!
Dress:  Target (Available here)
It's super comfortable and versatile.  The dress can be layered with a trench as I did here, given structure with a blazer, worn loose or belted, layered over a tee, or worn as a slip dress.  Options - LOVE IT!
Shoes: New Look
Jacket:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
I love this chestnut color for summer, but it's also a great color for fall, so this dress will got a lot of wear all year round.
Cuff:  Eloquii
Glasses:  Coach
I added layered necklaces and other gold accents to complete the look.
Necklaces:  Target (Available here)
I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! 
How would you style this dress?

Clutch:  The Limited
For the trench in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!