8.31.2014

Honorable Mentions 5

Today on the blog, I'm featuring a round-up of some recent looks that didn't quite make the cut as full posts.

Have you seen my previous honorable mentions?  You can check them out here, here, here, and here!

First up are a couple recent work looks.  Skinny pants and textured tops are staples of my work wardrobe.

Pants and Top:  The Limited (Top Available in Peach here)
Sweater:  New York & Company
Heels:  Target
Clutch:  The Limited
Earrings:  Torrid (Available here)
Pants, Jacket:  The Limited
Tank:  LOFT
Sandals:  Payless
Bangle:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
Next is a work outfit from a year ago - somehow, it just never made it to the blog.  A shift dress is a comfortable choice for office work, in my opinion.
Dress, Jacket:  LOFT Petites
Jewelry:  Target
Lastly, I'm included this recent casual look.  I sweetened up my grey jeans with a sheer floral top and sandals.
Jeans, Top:  The Limited
Bracelets:  New York & Company, Ann Taylor
Tote:  Target
Sandals:  Payless
Hope you enjoyed these honorable mentions.

I have a new series starting this week inspired by fall color, so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Like them all, but I like the black jacket/pants with lace top the best. Can't wait to see the new "do." I'm sure you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla!! My new 'do isn't exactly what I was planning, but I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!