1.15.2014

Fashion Favorites: Red Pants 7 Ways

While black pants will always be my favorite, red pants make a fun and confident statement. 

Looking over the ways I've worn my red pants over the last year, I find that I usually pair them with other neutrals.  I opt for modern graphics and cat prints to complement the bold red.

Here are some of the ways I've worn my red pants over the last year:
Mod Squad
Go Bold, Go Casual
Put On Your Dancing Shoes
Going Bold in the Workplace
Urban Safari
Stripes Week:  Red-y for Work
12 Days of Holiday:  Cozy Days
Would you wear red pants, and how would you pair them?

For similar pants, see here and here.

2 comments:

  1. The red pants really stand out style-wise in all of your outfits. It provides that unique color diversion to make outfits more interesting. Not real sure which one I'd consider my favorite application of these pants. I guess if I had to choose, maybe "Put On Your Dancing Shoes" or "Going Bold in the Workplace" would be my favorites.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks, especially the first one. I just bought two pairs of red pants (work and more casual Gap khakis) and am now trying to figure out how to style them. This post is full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!